Amuchi Bucket Silver
Two ancient Wayuu techniques come together to create this piece. The weaving in silk threads, in the shape of the Mayan with which they fish, wraps the basket of palm completely braided by hand by men from their community. This piece revives much of their ethnic traditions. They are woven in a time of approx. 30 days, by a Wayuu woman.
- Dry clean
- Please allow 5 - 7 business days for your order fulfillment.
- Duties and taxes are NOT included in the total at check out.
- Our prices are not inclusive of any taxation or customs charges you may be liable for on your packages entry into your country. Please refer to your country's government website for more information, about customs.
Keep In Mind:
- Please ensure your delivery address is correct and secure: We are not responsible for items not received due to an incorrect or an incomplete shipping address. Items marked undeliverable due to an incorrect shipping address will be reissued if and when they are received back and will incur a re-shipping fee.
- Lost Packages : If your package gets lost in transit, we will do everything we possibly can to assist you. We are not responsible for packages once proof of delivery is generated.
- Once an item is shipped, we are no longer responsible. We do not refund for packages lost in transit. We are unable to refund or replace stolen packages or any un-retrieved packages that have been confirmed as delivered.
*If you would like to ask for a signature on the package, please include this information under 'Order Notes' at check out.
We hope you love your latest Jenny On The Go piece as much as we do. If it was not what you were expecting, we will happily exchange your order and assist you so that you can #feelgood.
We have a 7 day exchange policy. The window of your exchange policy starts the day your product was delivered. NO REFUNDS.
Once the items have been received and inspected, the costumer will be issued a store credit so that they can exchange their product.
Please note customers will not be refunded for initial shipping costs and are responsible for all related shipping fee's for their return.
All returns must be:
- No signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable.
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales.
- All sales are final on promotions.
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible.
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed.