Kusu Basket Bag
Two different weaving techniques from our ancestors, each with a different symbolism, wrap a weaved bucket done by wayuu men, twisting together the mawisa palm. The Kusu Basket Bag gives life to a great part of their ethnical traditions, in one piece. It takes approx. 30 days for a wayuu woman to weave this bag.
- Bucket height: 18 cm
- Diameter: 15 cm
- Strap long: 110 cm
- Machine wash cold (delicate cycle)
- Line dry
We hope you love your latest Jenny On The Go piece as much as we do. If it was not what you were expecting, we will happily exchange your order and assist you so that you can #feelgood.
7 Days Exchange Policy:
Exchange can be done if the following condition applied. We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 7 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If (7) days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you an exchange.
- NO REFUNDS. Merchandise in original condition with all original tags may be exchanged within (7) days of receipt of goods when accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable.
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales.
- All sales are final on promotions.
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible.
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed.