Isashii Premium Bag
This product is currently sold out.
Our isashii bag borns directly from nature. It´s origin is from the Mawisa palm, which is only found in La Guajira area. It´s cultural enrichment is based in the solid mixture of the ancestral traditions: the thechnique of one single thread, and the mawisa palm weaving into a round form and linning into a special piece. It takes aprox 30 days for a wayuu woman to weave this bag.
Height: 23 cm
Diameter: 15 cm
Strap long: 115 cm
Machine wash cold (delicated cycle)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Available for shipping
- Enjoy free worldwide shipping
- NO REFUNDS. Merchandise in original condition with all original tags may be exchanged within 7 days of receipt of goods when accompanied by the original sales receipt
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales
- All sales are final on promotions
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order # if purchase was made.
WHAT IS A TRUNKSHOW?
A Trunkshow is a limited-time opportunity to pre-order special items, ahead of anyone else. Your order supports the designers and their collections - including pieces that might never make it to retail.