Eleinis Bucket in Silver
This product is currently sold out.
Eleinis is one of our most versatile artisans, who makes part of the NOSOTRAS collection. This piece is made from Mawisa palms, found in La Guajira, Colombia. Completely artisanal chic piece to carry on with a short or long strap! It takes approx. 30 days for a wayuu woman to weave this bag.
Bucket height: 18 cm
Diameter: 13.5 cm
Long strap: 115 cm
Short strap: 38 cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Available for shipping
- NO REFUNDS. Merchandise in original condition with all original tags may be exchanged within 7 days of receipt of goods when accompanied by the original sales receipt
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales
- All sales are final on promotions
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order # if purchase was made.
WHAT IS A TRUNKSHOW?
A Trunkshow is a limited-time opportunity to pre-order special items, ahead of anyone else. Your order supports the designers and their collections - including pieces that might never make it to retail.