Cashmere Throw With Silk Border
This eco-friendly cashmere throw with silk border is hand spun and woven from the ultra-soft and fleecy hair from the chest, neck and under-belly of goats that live in the high altitudes of the Himalayan mountains. It takes days to produce this special shawl. It is very soft, warm, lightweight and durable. It was designed for use during flights as blankets or as throws on sofas and beds. Suitable for enhanced shoulder coverage as well. Comes with a custom 8.5’ x 12.5’ tyvek case that is light, waterproof and washable. Perfect match for carry-on luggage.
- 100% cashmere
- 50 x 87 in.
- Made in Kathmandu, Nepal
We hope you love your latest Jenny On The Go piece as much as we do. If it was not what you were expecting, we will happily exchange your order and assist you so that you can #feelgood.
7 Days Exchange Policy:
Exchange can be done if the following condition applied. We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 7 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If (7) days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you an exchange.
- NO REFUNDS. Merchandise in original condition with all original tags may be exchanged within (7) days of receipt of goods when accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable.
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases.
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales.
- All sales are final on promotions.
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible.
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed.