Gold Zebra Mochila
This product is currently sold out.
Made by the technique of one single thread, with all the touch of luxury a Wayuu mochila can have! Everybody is just going to stare at her. It takes approx. 22 days for a Wayuu woman to weave this bag.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Available for shipping
- NO REFUNDS. Merchandise in original condition with all original tags may be exchanged within 7 days of receipt of goods when accompanied by the original sales receipt
- Original order shipping charges are not refundable
- JennyOnTheGo is not responsible for exchange shipping costs, nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases
- JennyOnTheGo does not offer price adjustments on sales
- All sales are final on promotions
- We will process your exchange as soon as possible
- We have the right to deny exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements
- JennyOnTheGo is not able to alter or cancel online orders once they have been placed
Please email us at email@example.com. Please include your order # if purchase was made.
WHAT IS A TRUNKSHOW?
A Trunkshow is a limited-time opportunity to pre-order special items, ahead of anyone else. Your order supports the designers and their collections - including pieces that might never make it to retail.